“ We are an assistance and emergency management services company in Vienna which was founded in 2018 by private investors. At the same time, we represent a group of independent assistance companies with a common direct area of operations extending over more than 17 countries in Central and Eastern Europe.„
CEE Assistance was originally a product of Customer Care Solutions - Call Center & Assistance Betriebs GmbH (CCS); it was founded as an independent company with the aim of clear separation of assistance and emergency services from classic call centre services.
Another decisive reason for this was the concept of fully focussing on, developing, and implementing the assistance solutions of tomorrow.
Together with selected partner companies, we are able to provide direct help with both smaller and larger problem situations and emergencies in 17 countries in the CEE region. Our Alarm Centre in Vienna in this way represents a central point of contact for all incoming contacts in this region.
Outside of the CEE region, we are able to access a network of correspondents that has been maintained and developed by CCS for years, and to assist our clients' customers almost anywhere in the world.
As an independent company we are part of no superordinate structure and are able to choose our service partners freely, making it possible for us to find always the most appropriate solution for a given challenge.
From CCS to CEE Assistance
- Founding of CCS by private investors (1999)
- Coris Austria (2000-2010)
- Founding member (2001) and shareholder of IAG
- Development of SAFE® Risk & emergency management solutions
- Member of IAG up to 2014; independent ever since
- Contractual partner of Mapfre Asistencia in Austria (2002-2012)
- Contractual partner of Wiener Städtischen Versicherungs AG (since 2009)
- SAFE| company for Andritz (2012-2015)
- Expansion of direct area of operations to the DACH region (2014)
- Consultant for April & Coris in the DACH region (since 2014)
- Founding of the CEE Assistance Group (2017)
- Contractual partner of Donau Versicherungs AG (since 2019)
- Contractual partner of Mapfre Asistenca for CEE (since 2019)